FFG's Airline Catering business produces exceptional passenger meals for over 80 leading airlines—primarily international. Existing customers add locations—new customers join the FFG family—former customers return to FFG. Award-winning FFG cuisine meets and exceeds customer expectations!
Flying Food IAD
Flying Food Group's deluxe new catering kitchen!
Flying Food IAD reflects the latest in food safety and food production efficiencies. From its sleek, stainless steel surfaces to its advanced entry and exit sanitation stations, Flying Food IAD sets a new industry standard!
Flying Food IAD: setting a new industry standard!
Flying Food IAD Facts
- * Located less than 5 miles from IAD(Dulles International Airport- Washington, D.C.)
- * Launched Dec. 2, 2015 with daily Virgin Atlantic flights from Washington Dulles-London Heathrow
- * FFG also services Virgin Atlantic at EWR, JFK, MCO and MIA
- * Meets Global Food Safety & Quality(GFSI) design criteria—the industry’s toughest safety markers
- * Room to Grow--contains 50,000 + square feet & 12+ shipping bays
- * Currently serving airline customers--equipped to service retail customers
- * Highly efficient production systems & traffic patterns
- * #22 in FFG’s national network of catering locations
Flying Food Group, a leader in Airline Catering and Non-Airline Catering, is committed to quality food preparation and culinary innovation. FFG serves mainly international airlines and top retail partners. ..Learn More
We're always hiring! Current postings include Station Attendants, Drivers and Production Supervisors. Search the Careers page for employment with one of the top companies in the U.S. ..Learn More
Fresh Food Solutions
Fresh Food Solutions, our Non-Airline Catering retail business, provides fresh, private label packaged foods and ready made meals for multiple market destinations such as grocery, food service and specialty markets. Fresh Food Solutions' retail partners include a wide range of retail stores and companies nationwide.
All FFG retail facilities have earned top Level 3 global SQF Food Safe Certification—the international gold standard of food safe practices.