FFG leads the industry in food-safe practices and procedures:
• International food safety expert Dr. Paul A. Hall heads the skilled Food Safety & Quality team
• All FFG retail kitchens have earned Level 3 SQF Food Safe Certification—the international gold standard of food safe practices
• FFG incorporates stringent quality assurance and food handling procedures
• Gold Sustaining Member, International Association for Food Protection International Association for Food Protection (IAFP) .
• Member, Institute of Food Safety & Health Institute of Food Safety and Health (only airline/retail caterer member)
• Regular external audits conducted by Silliker, Medina and Hygiene Institute
• Rigorous internal safety team audits assure compliance with H.A.C.C.P. and other plans, including FDA and USDA regulations
FFG’s new captive boot program reduces contamination risk. Employees don yellow rubber waterproof boots when entering High Care areas. They remove boots before leaving—boots are only used in High Care areas.
Food Safety Leadership
“We protect our customers 24/7 by anticipating and applying cutting-edge food safety practices company-wide.”–Dr. Paul A. Hall
Dr. Paul A. Hall ,FFG VP of Food Safety & Quality since 2011, is a distinguished microbiologist and global food safety expert and past president and Fellow of the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP). He received IAFP’s Harry Haverland Citation Award for his “commitment to excellence in food safety.”